We can’t thank you enough for your partnership with BYRON and for linking hearts with us as we reach into the territory God’s given us! Your prayers and financial gifts are helping us to fulfill the vision and mission that God gave us. All contributions are tax deductible in the USA.
Last year we had a deficit for the first time, due to renovations and much needed improvements on the property.
In the Barn, we had to work on the air conditioning unit and pluming for heat due to AGE as well as carpet and old stage removal in the Great Room totaling $5,850.
In BYRON House, we had to have leaky plumbing fixed, replace several old and dangerous windows as well as paint, rip up carpet and re-do a floor totaling $7,525.
Our goal is to grow more finances so that we can re-sow it back into the things we are called to do each season as a ministry. We need to raise finances for
- Adding a shower in the Barn to help our many guests ($3,500)
- Fixing some plumbing in the upstairs bathroom (still waiting for QUOTES)
- Re-painting the Great Room because we are actively planning on renting out the Barn more often for special parties like wedding receptions, etc. ($1,000)
- Overhauling our cellar, so that our interns or guests can be fully independent while they stay with us (still waiting for QUOTES)
- Building a Tiny House to accommodate guests for Refuge & Reboot ($20,000)!
Make cheques payable to BYRON
PostFinance, Thomas Sekinger, IBAN CH64 0900 0000 3183 9101 8